Thursday, May 31, 2012

DELIVERY BUFFETS by Marv Ellis

MARV ELLIS

Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I went to an all you can eat buffet and brought a cooler to put in my left over food. I was told this is not appropriate to do. Don't they expect people to do that or why else would it be all you can eat? There is no sign saying, "All you can eat right here".


Click on picture to enlarge

MARV: That was MOST unwholesome of them! How dare they!? I say legislature needs to be passed allowing us to bring coolers-- no wait, mini fridges-- no wait-- Ice boxes into all you can eat buffets and run them all out of business! They you and I can embark on my most brilliant entrepreneurial endeavor ever-- a nationwide chain of, wait for it, wait for it--- DELIVERY BUFFETS!!!!! This has never been tried before believe it or not! We will corner the market and make delivery buffets a true American tradition!

No comments: