Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Reality Show by Rose A Valenta


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: My husband is bringing home some very important executives for dinner. He has asked me to entertain them. Would you know where I could get a bunch of llamas for them to ride? Also, should I put on a belly dancers outfit? I think they are from the desert somewhere or other like that. Or should I just install a pole in the dining room?


ROSE: Most executives from the desert are easily entertained with Mercedes, BMW, and Lexus demolition derbies. You need to get about five of your best mud-wrestler type friends to don helmets, grease up, roll around in some sand, and do bumper cars out on the front lawn. This is how they break in new cars in the desert. It’s a local reality sport called “Real Habibtis of the Sahara.”

No comments: