Wednesday, April 24, 2013

AMISH OR MENNONITES by Mary Patterson



Dear Stupid Ass Questions, I am Amish but I see the Mennonites get to do more stuff. Like use cars. Would it be wrong to switch to being a Mennonite? They seem to be having more fun.

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

MARY P: Confession: I had to google Mennonite. Based on my thoroughly extensive research (I scanned the Mennonite Wikipedia page for less than a minute), I think they seem waaayyy cooler. Go for it. Do you live in the same town as parents who would judge for jumping Amish ship? If not, I see no reason why you shouldn’t cut a huge slice of the Mennonite pie. If you do live in the same town as them, or worse, with them, you should say it’s time for you to find yourself out West – FYI, that’s where all white people go when they don’t know what they want to do with their lives but they do know they want to get the F outta their home town. Good luck. 

No comments: