Tuesday, April 2, 2013

DOLLARS STORE vs. DOLLAR GENERAL by Katie Schwartz


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I notice a lot of those tank tops for sale. You know, the ones with the built in bra that make you look like you are sportin a uniboob? Is this look suppose to be attractive? Couldn’t I just wrap myself in duct tape and get the same effect? A whole roll of duct tape is only a dollar at the dollar store unless you go to the Dollar General. Then it could be a dollar or more.

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

KATIE: I NEED to know the difference between “The Dollar Store” and “The Dollar General Store.” Seriously, you have to tell me. Is the General store where you get name brands or super sized everything? What differentiates them? Please don’t say location. I’ll be heartbroken. Back to the uniboob and your fabulous duct tape idea! Do you want a tank top, a uniboob, a flat rack or all of the above? You must have a large bust if you think you need an entire roll of duct tape. Scratch that—I’m giving you too much credit. My advice… STEP AWAY FROM THE DUCT TAPE.

2 comments:

Burun Estetiği said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Storage Beds said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.