Monday, April 8, 2013

ALIEN? by Charlotte Langley



Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I have a friend whom I chat with, etc. on a social network and well,,, I think she may be an alien. She's not green or anything like that(at least if she isshe photoshops her pictures), but she says silly things now and then like, "easy peasy lemon squeezee" and the like.) I thinks these phrases are some type of code to her real friends
in space. How should I proceed?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

CHARLOTTE: Dear Triple comma, I suppose it all depends on what you consider an alien. If you’re writing from West Virgina or Kansas, It really it doesn’t take much to come across like an alien. I used to live in the mountains of North Carolina. Back then I’d say really strange things, like, hello, please and thank you. I’d even say excuse me after I burped, that one really confused people. So it goes without saying that they thought I was an alien too. What I’m saying is, get out more! Your friend is no Sigourney Weaver. As a matter of fact, she sounds cute. But if you’re really curious you could always Skype her and see if she’s green. I Skype’d a weird guy once and he definitely wasn’t an alien. 

No comments: