Monday, November 18, 2013

LANE GIANT by Joseph Conklin


Dear Stupid Ass Questions & Joseph,  So I want to be a model. I asked my family what they thought about it & they laughed, OUT LOUD in front of me. They said, “oh you mean for Lane Giant”? What do you think they were trying to say?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Joseph:
Dear Stupid Ass Questioner I do believe they are trying to mock your dreams of becoming a model by calling you too large via a clever play on the name Lane Bryant. I would count my blessings that they at least had the decency to say it out loud in front of you rather than mumbling it behind your back like horrible people. You have a damn good family kid, don't screw it up by embarrassing them by pursuing what is clearly a fool hearted dream of becoming something you're clearly  not.  Stick to standing in the back of family photos where you belong...Lane Giant...hahahahahaha...what a great family!

No comments: