Tuesday, November 19, 2013

FOOD CHAIN by Joseph Conklin


Dear Stupid Ass Questions & Joseph, Do you think skinny people are dumb? Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' NOW, I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys, but I have NEVER forgotten to eat. Do you have to be a special kind of dumb to forget to eat?


Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Joseph:
Dear Stupid Ass Questioner,
Congratulations  you've come to the right person with this inquiry as I posses a Masters Degree in First World Problems. The intelligence quotient of a human being is directly proportionate to their weight which is why smart people in the First World live in places where there is fast food. This is why it is particularly insulting to our intelligence when one of our own has an eating habit of someone who lives in a part of the world where they are still a part of the food chain. How could any civilized human being living in the First World ever forget to eat, unless of course they remember but have no ability to and then well, they're special kind of dumb for being skinny too now aren't they? 

No comments: