Saturday, August 18, 2012

STRIP CLUBS by Raymond the Amish Comic


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I am Amish but often frequent strip clubs. I tell my family that I’m going out to the barn and then I hitch a ride into town. I don’t see that this is wrong because I’m not driving there myself. What are your thoughts?



RAYMOND the AMISH COMIC: First of all your family must be lazy because the average Amish makes a trip to the barn every twenty-eight minutes.  You’re lucky they don’t farm more. I think what your doing is fine as long as you tip. Just make sure you don’t get any stripper glitter on yourself or any singles that you’re too cheap to slip into the gee whiz string. If you do get caught with stripper glitter just say that in a moment of weakness you took a tour of the Crayola Factory. It’s easier to explain.

No comments: