Wednesday, August 15, 2012

GAY AMISH by Raymond the Amish Comic

RAYMOND the AMISH COMIC

Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I am Amish and GAY.  Is this ok? 

Size does matter so click picture to enlarge

RAYMOND the AMISH COMIC: Define GAY. It is said by the Amish that if you leave the Amish Order, as I have, that you went GAY. Upon my arrival in the city I announced to my new city friends that I went GAY. They were kind enough to drop me off at a GAY bar where I was thrilled to learn there were others like me. I soon learned that GAY in the city has an entirely different meaning. That being said, if you are in fact gay in the city not gay as in you left the Amish, I give you two big rakes way up. The Amish have a sheepish history, and I believe it is hypocritical for them to judge an all-human couple. So take a proud step out of the barn and embrace your Amish gay, you just may have a little trouble getting a date. Back in the day when I was with the Amish, our Amish gays used little signals to let fellow gays know they were available. Some tilted the triangles on their buggies slightly to the left; others wore their hats backwards. The latter is a highly advanced technique that should only be attempted by those who have a keen eye for fashion.

No comments: