Friday, June 22, 2012

OFFICE AFFAIR by Thomas J. Bellezza


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I suspect my husband is cheating on me with a coworker. Should I put on dark makeup and wear a wig and confront the woman? She's a blonde so I doubt she'd know it's me. 

Size does matter so click to enlarge

THOMAS: Yes, yes you should, in fact you should film this misadventure so
you'll have real evidence when confronting your husband on completion. On top of that, please email Stupid Ass Questions that particular video encounter so we too can enjoy, what will undoubtedly, be a horrible outcome of unintelligible actions. Yet as fickle as your husband's trust is, I would think your actions are just too awesome to pass up. I mean such an opportunity for your proposed adventure to be exploited is just something any one genius would not miss a chance at. When it comes to capitalization of your fateful proclamation, you can assured I am here to entertain Earth's masses. Some real advice, just leave the man, he already left you, and/or confront him. I would think she had nothing to do with it, unless you know the girl, then confront her wearing a clown costume, because that would look better on camera. Also one other thing... Just because you have dark hair doesn't mean you are covering up the fact that you might just be a blonde yourself. Nice feet by the way...

No comments: