Monday, June 4, 2012

THE CAT WHISPERER by Roz Browne


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I have been out of work for a year now and my unemployment ran out. I’ve enjoyed not working so, do you think I could become a cat whisperer? My neighbors have like 15 and I could practice on them. If I get it wrong who would know, cats can’t talk, can they?
Click on picture to enlarge

Roz: Even though this was submitted as a stupid ass question, it really aint that stupid!  Cause people now a days will go for anything. And they have dog whisperers so why not a cat whisperer. If you’re fortunate you will find some stupid ASS  person to pay you to talk to their dumb cat.  Go for it! And yes, practice on your neighbors cats just don’t go in the house cause I’m sure it stinks in there!!

1 comment:

Barb Best said...

Cats can talk - they say "FU" all the time.