Thursday, October 20, 2011

FIVE STAR CAMPING by Barb Best



Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I went to Yellowstone Park’s website to check things out before I take my whole family. You know, to be prepared. Anyway after viewing everything I got quite worried. On their map they have all the entrances marked with signs, but they have no exit signs. How will we get out?


BARB: Simple. When you’re ready to leave the park, flag down one of Yellowstone’s many ravenous Grizzlies or resident serial killers - they’ll “direct” you! Congratulations, nothing says “I love my family” like dying a gory death in the Godforsaken wilderness. Camping is not for the faint of heart, the flimsy of spine, or the meek of stomach. An alternative to Yellowstone: Pitch an AeroBed on the balcony of a five star hotel, pop a bottle of bubbly, and pig out on Smores ‘til the cows come home. BTW: For me, a weekend away from L.A. or NYC. is camping.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

ROFLMAO! Barb you are so funny. The video is perfect. I have to laugh everytime I hear that song from "Life of Brian."