Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ASK NOT FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS, IT TOLLS FOR THEE by Del Harrison


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I hired a woman to clean my house. When she arrived I gave her an outfit to wear while she cleaned. It is one of those black uniforms with a white apron and hat. You know like what they wore in the deep south. She put it on but half way through she got furious and left without finishing the job. I don’t want to lose the next person so I want to get your advice. Did she leave because I kept ringing a bell every time I wanted something or was the outfit I gave her too small?

Size does matter so click picture to enlarge

DEL: She left because she’s inconsiderate of YOUR needs.  Who wouldn’t want to relive a moment of slavery/Mrs. Bently?  Actually, I think she left because that bell may have reminded her of the bell that was hanging around her dog’s neck before he got hit by a car.

No comments: