Friday, September 9, 2011

YES, You CAN Take it With You by Andy Gold

ANDY GOLD

Dear Stupid Ass Questions: While I’m at work I think up all sorts of get rich schemes and then make phone calls to unsuspecting old people to bilk them out of their retirement money. Is this bad. I figure they’ll be dead soon and as they say, “You can’t take it with you”. So actually it’s NOT a bad thing is it? Never mind I think I just answered my own stupid ass question right?
ANDY: No! You did not answer your own question! It's a good thing you came to me. You see what you said about "You can't take it with you" is not always true. You see in ancient Egypt the people did take their treasures with them, and if somebody stole from them, then that somebody would have a curse put on them that would involve man-eating bugs, dust storms, monsters that are made of snot and buggers and other unpleasant encounters. This is also true with people living today that have even a drop of Egyptian blood so, you must be careful not to rip off any Egyptians. 

No comments: