Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby Chicks, the Other White Meat by Andy Gold

ANDY GOLD
Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I love chickpeas and put them on everything. My sister said that I have to stop eating them because I’m a vegetarian and they are made from baby chicks. Is that true?

ANDY: No that is not true. You are not a vegetarian. It is true that Chickpeas are baby chicks, but seeing as how you are not a vegetarian, you can eat them. I am surprised that your sister knows so little about you. I think you should consider asking if she's your real sister (I doubt it) I'll bet it's a man who's dressed like you're sister that is a blood-thirsty baby chicken craving maniac that has eaten all of his baby chickens and now he wants yours. The same thing happened to my cousin Steve.






No comments: