Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sex, Lies & Christian Woman by Gisele Noel



Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I love talking on the phone and getting to know new people. So while I’m at work I call sex lines. I’m a Christian so I try to find out why these people do this stuff. One lady I talked with said its cuz it’s good money. Do you think a Christian woman such as myself should give it a try? After all, who would know and like she said, it’s good money. I could tithe 10% to the church and that would make it ok. 

GISELE:
Dear Toddlers & Tiaras Mom,  I applaud your innovation on the disturbing ways to feel good about yourself.  But I’ve watched enough forensic files to know that if you donate to charity, the IRS will shut you down.  If you want to look noble while getting paid on the down-low for screwing people, then  you need to run for office.  After all, why re-invent the wheel?  Everyone knows hypocrisy pays best when you print the money. Best of Luck.

No comments: