Friday, September 28, 2012

TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF COFFEE GROUNDS by Tina Marie


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I had some chocolate the other day and it upset my stomach. I think it might be the sugar. Instead of eating chocolate would it be better if I started eating cocoa powder instead? It's kind of bitter and dry but maybe I would get used to it... like the black coffee grounds I eat.

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Tina Marie: Do you eat any other ground up herbs? Just wondering! It might be a better idea to avoid any caffeine at this point in your life. It seems that you are so desperate for it that you will take it in any form, powder, IV, or needle. It’s not worth losing your common sense over it! Common sense would tell most people to NOT eat any form of food that will upset their stomachs. But I’m gathering that you lack that skill set. Have you ever had cocoa powder before? It tastes like last night regrets and a walk of shame home. It’s nasty, and you regret it the moment you taste it. I would stick to foods that don’t upset your stomach unless you like sleeping next to the toilet. Which I think you have ample experience in, am I right

No comments: