Thursday, September 27, 2012

THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER by Tina Marie


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: Why am I so beautiful? I've googled it, gone to Wikipedia. I've even almost asked Jeeves. I don't really trust him so I won't ask him again. Do you trust Jeeves? Like what would he know anyway. Isn't he just a butler?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Tina Marie: Great Question. It could be because of genetics, and by that I mean a genetic disorder where you perceive yourself so beautiful and others disagree. I actually DID ask Jeeves because he is absolutely trustworthy just like any other man. He said you are so beautiful because you are so vain and you think this website is about you, don’t you? As for his butler services, I asked him about that as well and he said, “You are so beautiful” so I pretty much think he just says that to all the desperate ladies looking for attention online. Sign off, and Go for a walk in the park and ogle at your reflection in the lake.

No comments: