Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ADDICTED by Tina Marie


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I played scrabble so much… I think I'm addicted. Is there a Betty Ford clinic for words with friends? Didn’t Alec Baldwin attend such a place? Can I go where he did?  Is he still there?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Tina Marie: As a normal person who doesn’t know what the daily life of Alec Baldwin is like, because I don’t live on TMZ.com... not this week anyhow. I feel that Alec isn’t really concerned for your addictions so why should you care if he is still there. Unless this is a rouse to stalk him, which in that case, he’d probably like it. Take pictures and sell them to TMZ, tell them I sent you so I can get a 20% referral commission.

The only time games should be played in life is, if you can bet on them. Now if you really wanted to outsmart Alec Baldwin then start an underground betting ring for scrabble games. 

No comments: