Monday, September 24, 2012

PIZZA, THE FOOD OF GODS by Tina Marie



Dear Stupid Ass Questions: When dining on pizza , (my favorite), with family or friends, will they consider me a bigger pig if I take the last piece or let someone else have it and eat the empty box?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Tina Marie: I guess it all depends on how much you weigh since we all know skinny people can’t be gluttonous. Personally, I never go for the last slice of anything. There is this old joke going around whomever takes the last piece is the old maid. I assume you are a woman since a man would just take the slice, chug a beer, and fart. As a woman, I feel it is my duty to warn you against taking the last slice for two reasons, pizza is a delicious treat that has way too many carbs and your lack of muffin top will thank you later. 

No comments: