Tuesday, September 18, 2012

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES by Julie Kitayama


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: Over the years I've had the names of all my girlfriends tattooed on my body and now that they've all left me, (they claimed I was stupid), should I have these tattoos removed and just get one big one that says,,,, "I'm with Stupid" ? If so, where would you suggest I have it placed?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

JULIE: That’s the thing about tattoos, they are permanent whereas most relationships are not.   Having tattoos removed is a lengthy and costly venture.  Have you considered only dating women whose name you already have tattooed?  Since the average cost of a small tattoo is $45 that would save you some time and money.  

You mentioned that women break up with you because they think you are stupid not that the women you date are stupid, so your idea to have “I’m with Stupid” tattooed on you exemplifies exactly how stupid you are.  That would be insulting to any future woman who will date you.  If you do find someone who will date you and would not be insulted by that tattoo, then by all means marry her.  You will not do better.  If you do get that “I’m with stupid” tattoo, have it done on your forehead and in reverse so you can read it every time you look in the mirror.

No comments: