Friday, September 21, 2012

PREPARATION H ell by Julie Kitayama


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I heard that Preparation H reduces swelling under my eyes. They say to apply some at bedtime. If I do this, will it work, or am I opening myself up for a position under the a-hole sign at work?


Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

JULIE: The active ingredient in Preparation H is phenylephrine HCL which reduces blood and fluid buildup.  So it will reduce puffiness under the eyes if the puffiness is related to fluid build up.  If you have fat bags under your eyes, you are out of luck.  

The only use of Prep-H that would give you a bad rap at work is when you use it to better define your abs.  It’s a long time trick of the bodybuilders and super models, the only people paid solely for their looks other than side show carnival folk.  Hmmm there might be something to that.

No comments: