Tuesday, March 19, 2013

STICKY SITUATION by Joel West



Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I read that if you massage maple syrup into dry hair that it will eliminate frizz. But I find an overwhelming urge to stop at every international house of pancakes I can find. Is this normal?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge


JOEL:
Dear Maple
Good grooming is important. If what you need to do to look good is to pour the concentrated, cooked sap of the maple tree onto you hair who am I to judge? If you need to wander around attracting bees and other insects because you read it 'somewhere' then do what you need to do. Keep in mind that many things are written for many reasons and that just seeing it on the Internet doesn't make it true. The real issue is this: Are you getting true syrup or the maple flavored stuff? If IHOP serves the real deal, I say go for it. If they use the lesser stuff, then draw the line. And remember, Caveat Emptor. (Let the buyer beware).

No comments: