Thursday, March 22, 2012

PACKAGING IS EVERYTHING by Felix K.


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: There is a new product out for woman when they are having their monthly friend stop by. It’s called Diva Cup. I’d love to buy it but it's expensive. Do you think I could make my own using a ziplock baggie and tape it to my crotch? Oh and should I use duct tape or the invisible Scotch tape? They say packaging is everything. Maybe I could have it patented, your thoughts?

Click on picture to enlarge

Felix K.: Dear Diva,

First, I’d like to congratulate you on your ingenuity. Why use products that have been on the market for decades that absorbed your little friend when you can simply fill up a ziplock bag and throw it in your freezer for later. If you are going to use any sort of tape, definitely use duct tape. I find scotch tape just isn’t effective enough when trying to stick things to your genitals.

No comments: