Wednesday, December 28, 2011

STOLEN ID by Shari Linick


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I'm having trouble with buying things online. Whenever I go to purchase an item it says, "Press Any Button To Continue". I can’t find the ANY BUTTON on my key board. Do you know which one it is?


Click picture to enlarge


SHARI: Have you considered using the N&E keys?  Nonetheless, I think you should just call and forget about buying things online.  Your information will only wind up going to another server, where your identity will then be stolen, including your social security number.  You will then fight for the next 10 years to get your identity back, after losing EVERYTHING, including your wife, kids, house, due to being declined credit cards, line of credit, equity, where you then will not be able to afford anything and will find yourself homeless and jobless because your stolen identity claimed you served time in jail. 

No comments: