Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DUMBO and THE DRUG CARTEL by Shari Linick


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I just watched the movie “Dumbo” for the first time and learned a very "valuable" lesson. I learned that if you package it right you can sell ANYTHING to ANYONE. So I was wondering... do you think I could bottle up a room freshener and call it Money in a Bottle? With all this Law of attraction stuff I thought I could make a killing. I mean look at Dumbo. He thought holding a feather could make him fly. But he couldn't really fly. Could he?
Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

SHARI: Dumbo, ALWAYS flew.  Just not in the way you thought.  You See, you THOUGHT that feather was a feather, when in fact, it was just a metaphor for something else that could not be shown to Disney Audiences.  Sorta like Puff the Magic Dragon, who lived by the sea for a reason -- it avoided suspicion and it was a place police could not easily access.  Folklore has it that that's where the other Dragon, belonging to Pete lived.  Ditto for Little Jackie Paper.   Puff actually lived on the side of the Mexican Border where his puffs are protected by the drug cartels - by the sea of course.  Many of drug cartels corpses have been thrown in there.

No comments: