Thursday, August 13, 2015

HOMELESS by Gina Marie Rittale


Dear Stupid Ass Questions & Gina Marie, My car broke down last week and I can’t afford to buy a new one. I use it for everything most importantly, I live in it. I see benefits being held to help people in need. I’m in need so do you think I could hold a benefit that will benefit me? I could say it’s to raise money for the homeless. It’s kind of true.
Size DOES matter so click pic to enlarge


Gina Marie:  Oh, you poor thing.  I understand that now adays everyone and their mothers are looking to get a free hand out.  But, honey that is not the way to go.  And isn’t it a little tacky to beg for it?  The American dream is about working hard and reaping the benefits of what you sow.  Just look at Donald Trump, Bill Gates, and The Octo-Mom. Everyone had to start somewhere.  Hey, and look at the bright side.  At least you can only go up from here.

No comments: