Sunday, August 16, 2015

CHRISTIAN VALUES by Gina Marie Rittale


Dear Stupid Ass Questions & Gina Marie, I found $50 in my husband’s car and I think it belongs to him. I took it and spent it on lunch with my boyfriend. Was that considered stealing? I’m a Christian and I don’t want to do the wrong thing.


Size DOES matter so click pic to enlarge


Gina Marie:  Hey honey, your business is your business.  What’s the saying?  What’s mine is yours, What’s yours is mine, and finders keepers and all that.  Sometimes, a woman has urges and needs to act on them.  Your's just involves many acts of sin.  Hey, there’s nothing wrong with it.  Live your life but some people may judge you and get the right idea about who you really are.  As long as you can live with yourself that’s all that matters.  And who knows what will happen when we reach the pearly gates.  As long as you had a great time honey, does it really matter that you were a selfish, stealing, nymphomaniac? 

No comments: