Tuesday, December 17, 2013

IS SATAN WATCHING MY EVERY MOVE? by Kanta Colgin

KENNY COLGIN

Dear StupidAss Questions & Kanta, I'm scared as h.e. double hockey sticks, I don't know if it is because I'm dyslexic, but I've been getting a lot of cards lately from people threatening me that I better watch out, I better not cry, I better not shout... Satan is watching me. What do you think, is Satan watching me?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Kanta: "h.e. double hockey sticks?!" Seriously grandma? Why is it every time I get to be on StupidAss Questions you somehow get your question at the front of the line?(I'll deal with the owners of this site later on this one). Ughhh,,,, first off no you aren't dyslexic. If you were you'd have spelled it cixelsyd. My gut reaction to the cards you've been receiving is they're not from Satan but your daughter. (She ain't Satan but she's close. I know.) I love my mother but she's just trying to scare you  and yes, she's watching you. She wants to know when you leave the house so she can come on in and "package  peek!" She does it with me too. Relax and remember, the Christmas nut never falls far from the old tree. (I'm watching too!)

No comments: