Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'M FULL by Jeffrey Jena



Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I made cookies today for my children to have after school. However, I ate all except for a few crumbs and burnt ones. Should I save that for them or throw them out…… I'm full.

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge


Dear Crumbsucker,
Your first mistake was having kids, but since we’re way past there let’s talk about cookies. If you leave the burnt cookies out on a plate your kids will turn up their nose. Make them eat the burned cookies. NO MILK! Repeat this scenario for several weeks. Soon your kids will be asking for carrot sticks and that healthy crap they are being brainwashed with at the government school down on the corner. Soon you are munching down trays of Fudge Stripes while they are anorexic teens counting the calories in a Wheat Thin. Thank you Dr. Pavlov. 

No comments: