Friday, October 5, 2012

DUMB ASS QUESTION by Joseph Conklin


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I know you are busy, but let me run this one by you. If it's called corn on the cob, why then, does everyone insist I eat my, corn on the curb?


Size DOES matter so click on picture to enlarge


Dear Stupid Ass Questioner,

  I am very busy and I am a little worried how you knew that, however since this seems incredibly important to you so I will take time out of my way more important life to address your corn based dilemma in which you are wondering exactly why you’ve been directed by everyone else in your life to consume your corn on the cob, on the curb and point out to you that the answer is quite obvious…

No one likes you because you bother them with dim-witted questions about things like where to eat corn.  Now go sit on the curb, I have better things to do.

Your Friend and Mine,

No comments: