Sunday, May 4, 2014

SUGAR HIGH by Joanne Filan


Dear Stupid Ass Questions & Joanne, I had some chocolate the other day and it upset my stomach. I think it was the sugar. I don’t want to give up chocolate so should I start eating cocoa powder instead? It's kind of bitter but maybe I could get used to it... like black coffee.

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Joanne: Dear Quitter,
I don’t think you are looking at the big picture here.  Is it possible your stomach was upset due to not enough sugar?  I suggest you try an experiment and replace every meal of your day with sugar.  That way you can rule out any question of sugar being such a “demon” and welcome the opportunity of unlimited energy followed by an immediate lack of insomnia. And for the record, sugar would never give up on you.

No comments: