Wednesday, May 7, 2014

GOTCHA COVERED by Kenny Colgin

Dear Stupid Ass Questions & Kenny, Why do they call them "man-hole covers", when really they're covers for holes in the street? Are they being used incorrectly?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Kenny: At the time of this writing I am hidden deep in a undisclosed location beneath the Earth.This is a touchy subject for a lot of people and my safety is a prime concern.Fact of the matter is "manhole" covers didn't used to be(Back in the good old days when men were really men.)called by their present names.No, we used to call them "womenhole" covers and they were used far more inventively.(Oh the possibilities,,)The girls got mad about the term and uses of these wonderful inventions and well,,,,a few of us wound up getting thrown into holes and had heavy covers placed on top of them so as to prevent our escape.But being the resourceful fellas we are once entombed we simply built "man caves" and hunkered down until the foul moods had lifted from our beloved gals.(Or they needed a jar lid removed.Maybe the grass cut.)So yes,,,,they're being used properly and the next time you see one give the secret knock and password and drop on in!Just don't bring my wife with you if she's still mad about the "balance the womanhole cover on her head/coffee table crack" OK?

No comments: