Thursday, May 8, 2014

FAMILY REUNION by Kenny Colgin

Dear Stupid Ass Questions & Kenny, I’m putting together my family reunion and I was wondering… do you think the parking lot of a liquor store would work?
Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Kenny: Holy cannoli!, gramma and mom, are you two serious? After last
year's Reunion/Debacle at the bar with your dart league "buddies"
pfft! I am so over your antics ladies.  Honest.The fact you want to
play out some weird psychological escapade out here with my friends on
a World Wide Web First Class Comedy Site is troubling to me (how's
that for pandering 'eh?). Anyway, why did you buy that Tesla? No body
can fit in it much less you two. Oh we can't drive to the liquor store
for the Reunion, our battery is dead Kenny.  Can you come and pick us
up?  Whatever ladies It's always about "YOU!! P.S we'll be at
Walmart's.  Call your buddy, Screwy Louie, he owes me $50 for
babysitting you gals after we all ",,oh so abandoned you" last year. I
need to see Louie. You two jazz-bos,,,not such much.(We just hung out 
for crying out loud!)  Either of you remember Ground Hogs Day ?StupidAssQuestions.com


No comments: