Friday, February 3, 2012

THE BEST GIFTS COME IN SMALL BOXES. by Diane Kelly


Dear Stupid Ass Questions:  My best friend just gave her 7 year old daughter a gift certificate for liposuction for her birthday. My daughters 7th birthday is coming up and I want to get her something comparable. Would labeoplasty be appropriate?


Diane: It’s not only appropriate, it’s a definite must-do if you want your little precious to be popular on the playground.  Having her hoo-ha professionally shaped is the perfect way to ensure a nice view for the little boys when she crosses the monkey bars in her mini skirt and Prada pumps.  What’s more, when the kids play “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” she’ll be proud of her offering.  She could even display her new parts at “show and tell” time for a certain A-p.

No comments: