Wednesday, September 18, 2013

SEVERE WEATHER ALERT! by Thomas Bellezza

Dear Stupid Ass Questions & Thomas, The weather man says we can expect a warm winter this year. I rely on money from plowing to pay my bills. Should I rent a snow machine and use it on my client’s homes at night while they are sleeping?

#Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Thomas: Yes, and film this. Film this all night long. Please, for the love of God, film this. This is very important for our world to see genius in action. When you are finished filming upload it to YOUTUBE so we can all watch in awe of this amazing stupid human trick. If I were you, I would place your full legal name, phone number and address on there. You know, so you can get more business. Then have a message of you speaking before the footage starts stating “Yes, my name is (add name here) and I am the one person in this video doing it.” I think you will help your business grow, and our hearts grow fonder. At least when you go to jail for fraud you won't have to worry about your weight or being a homeless camper. Jail, the world of free rent and board!

No comments: