Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SAFE SEX by Thomas J. Bellezza


Dear Stupid Ass Questions & Thomas, While I was in the drugstore yesterday the woman in front of me was purchasing a box of condoms AND a pregnancy test. I’ve just been buying condoms...... should I be worried I’m pregnant?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

THOMAS: I wouldn't think anything into it. See, there is this new stupid ass challenge going around where a person snorts one condom up their nose and pulls it out their mouth-hole. I am sure that's all that is happening. Then, since they are most likely doing the condom challenge, and know they are morons, they are additionally being responsible enough to check to see for pregger possibilities. Of course, it is best to assume this was all an illusion for you as I am hypothesizing you are on some random hallucinogen. In that case, this answer to your stupid ass question is probably not even happening right now. I am also beginning to wonder if you were a child using a fork at 15 months and your mother smacked you on the back your head. In that case, time travel is happening and you are welcome.

No comments: