Friday, July 5, 2013

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT by Gisele Noel



Dear Stupid Ass Questions, Why is it every time I fly on an airplane these days, I wind up seated next to a beautiful woman from another country, but I can't hit on her because she doesn’t understand what I'm saying? Doesn't anybody speak, "plane English" anymore? That and I thought certain hand gestures were supposed to be universal?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

Dear Donald Trump, Let me put this plainly, unless you’re seated next to Miss. Utah & she’s creating FAA education better, there is no such thing as plane English.  But it sounds like you may not be using the right hand gestures. With your hair & marital status, your best bet to close the deal is to put your thumb & middle finger together & then hold them up to your mouth as you squint & inhale deeply.  If that doesn’t work, try showing them your name on the Forbes List of billionaires.

No comments: