Friday, November 9, 2012

15 ITEMS OR LESS by Steph Inglesfield


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: I fear I've made a big mistake. Yesterday at the super market, I ditched a nun in the 15 items or less check out lane. That's not what's bothering me. The thing that's got me scared is I (knowingly) had 18 items! Am I in trouble with the man upstairs now? Please help,,,, I'm afraid to un-bag (paper not plastic) any of my food and I'm starving.

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

STEPH: Frankly, I think God has better things to do than to follow you grocery shopping. The queuing nun was for sure the fruit of your imagination, probably that Habit fixation of yours. And now, you are begging to be castigated! I go grocery shopping everyday, and never do I have Sado-maso fantasies! You are one sick puppy. Starve!

No comments: