Tuesday, January 20, 2015

WORK IT OUT by Caryn Ruby


Dear Stupid Ass Questions, I’m a doctor but I’ve decided to go back to school to become a gym teacher. My family thinks I’m nuts but I love the comfy clothes I will get to wear all day AND I'll be able to eat all sorts of junk food while I watch students work out. Am I wrong?

Caryn: Screw your family, you've got the right idea! Sweats are WAY more laid back than scrubs, plus you can sleep in them and wear them again the next day. Besides, you ALMOST NEVER get to eat during surgery!
Nothing beats sitting on your ass and watching everyone else do the work for a change. Shorter hours, barking orders, talk about living the dream! Make those kids do whatever you want, and if they don’t listen, kick ‘em out (to the principal)! Think about the power you’ll finally have!

Another huge benefit I'll bet you didn't even think about - from now on, your job can’t force you to wash your hands anymore! BONUS!!

The only drawback I can see is the gigantic pay cut, but I wouldn't worry about it for too long, just let your family pick up the slack; it's their turn anyway.

No comments: