Wednesday, December 5, 2012

THY SINS ARE FORGIVEN by Anthony Solimini


Dear Stupid Ass Questions: Is it wrong for me to steal vegetables from the Amish farm up the street? They are really good and I'm sure the Amish won't care... aren't they supposed to be forgiving?

Size DOES matter so click picture to enlarge

ANTHONY: I really love this question! Why? Because anytime anyone can take advantage of those hat wearing, bible preaching, no electricity using, horse riding idiots I get a little tear in my eye from excitement!
See, God put these people on earth for a reason! So people who actually have a full set of teeth and an education can take advantage of them. It’s a perfect plan. When the world is in the state it is right now, we all need to laugh a little. And nothing makes me happier than seeing them watch you as you run away and they can’t do anything because they have no phone, no car and are all married to their sisters! Keep the faith and the carrots! They will forgive you!

No comments: